Thursday, December 11, 2008

My new goal

I will make this short and sweet. I have a new goal of writing in my blog daily about the things that I am doing. A sort of record in my life. I am hoping to do better with this then I have my personal journal which went from daily to being once a month. I would like to keep better record of how I spend my time and where. Due to the nature of some of the things that I do, I would like to let you know that I will not use real names of the people involved, other then my immediate family.

Tonight, I am going to the Round Table for Life Town Hall meeting. I will write more on that tomorrow. I am looking forward to this event because I think that it is important to track where money goes and why, and if we can save billions of money from being wasted in this state, then I am going to be right there doing that.

No comments: