Monday, April 13, 2009

Living Life and Loving it

So, here I am still trying to get things figured out in Utah. I have an interview for the job that I actually want on the 21st, so everyone wish me luck!

I have met a lot of great people so far, and I think that things are looking brighter. It has been nice to connect with friends I have not seen for years, and chat with those that I have not even talked to since I got married.

The idea of being single is still a little uncertain for me, and I know that it will take time to feel comfortable in it, but it seems that there are many people in the same situation as I am, so that helps.

So far, I have been writing for LDSFreemen.com and I just finished my first article for the Cape Fair Cryer in Missouri. I am thankful for these opportunities, and I am amazed at how fast blessings have come.

This week is Spring Break for the children, so I hope to spend a lot of time doing fun things. (And I am hoping that the weather holds up).

Well, this is all for now. I want to go out and have some more good, clean fun!

No comments: