Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayer

This is a great video on prayer. I am currently going through a three day cleanse, and during this time, I have cleared my schedule of the usual things that I do, and I am focusing a great deal on my spirituality and relationship with God.

I pray each day, and read the scriptures, but I think at this time, it is a good idea to do more. We take vacations to get a break, we set appointments for special events, but how often do we take time to just approach God for a few days?

What would happen if we did that?

So, I am going to spend the next three days pondering, praying, and reading about Christ and the prophets. If I am going to cleanse myself physically, I better take care of myself spiritually as well. I will likely be posting a bit more often if I feel like sharing my experiences, or media that I am reflecting on.

No comments: