Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first Blog

I have written many blogs over the last 3 years on Myspace, but I thought that I might branch out a bit and start writing here.

Having used my Myspace page for my political, religious and music views, it seems to be a bit too busy there, plus I would like to write for the sake of enjoying it, and not worry if it is compatible with my songs that I currently have posted, or my videos on the page etc.

This is going to be my journal about anything that I think about. I have always written with the thought that someone else was going to read what I wrote, even in my private journal. So, I might as well be completely open with all my thoughts here too! Plus, I like typing much more then writing things out by hand.

So, welcome to my blog, and if you happen to be reading this first post, I thank you.

No comments: